«Superar» (spanish) = to overcome, to outrange
Superar Suisse has been established in 2012 as a charity organization and provides high-quality musical education in singing and orchestra play for all children and young people – regardless of their origin and their financial or family circumstances. Superar Suisse is inspired by El Sistema in Venezuela, the world's most famous socio-musical initiative and is a partner organization of Superar Vienna.
We offer music education and training at a high artistic level giving an added value to public school education and thus providing equal opportunities for all children.
We achieve this by:
- Presence in schools in deprived areas
- Intensive courses (min. 5 h of classes/ week) – group based
- Free enrollment for children
- Involvement of professional solo or orchestra musicians
- Regular concerts, both in well-known halls, as well as at the schools
- Providing international network that allows children to travel and experience international exchange